We are very grateful that you have chosen the Château de Limelette. Our domain is situated in a natural enchanting environment surrounded with a protected national forest of 3 hectares. A large assortment of trees, fauna and flora represent and participate to the green long of this domain.
At the Château de Limelette we took conscious a long time ago of the importance of a daily, active and lasting management of the environment. Our marvelous and enchanting surroundings depend directly of the protection and preservation of those resources.
We try hard every day to keep it this way (between our departments, together with the clients). We install actions to preserve our natural treasures and to transmit them to our future generations as well as our clients, offering them day after day an idyllic view and resort whilst limiting and controlling our ecological footprint.
Fashion or marketing trend? Neither of both! Our engagement is real, willing and respectful of our clients. We try very hard to reduce the waste, to re-use and to recycle.
- an approach on active waste sorting (cartons, glas, cans and corks)
- the progressive replacement of lighting and electric devices to low-voltage norms
- lighting with detectors or magnetic cards to avoid energetic loss
- an approach on paper waste : companies are big users of paper. Again, we do our best to order the right amount of paper responding to the environmental norms. We recuperate and re-use the paper for internal use
- a sensibilisation towards our "Long Séjour" clients through a rational use of towels, by disposing all the needed products in the room, by respecting the environment... and always with the agreement of the client
On your next stay, do not hesitate to give us your ideas or suggestions. The preservation of the environment is our common challenge, a goal that should be realized together!
We hope to see you soon.
N. Chapelier - General Manager
J. Jones - Room Division Manager
C. Pauwels, Spa Manager